Wednesday, December 15, 2010

§%@&{#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

the scream edvard munch The Scream by Edvard Munch (1863-1944)

§%@&{#!!!!!!!!!!….That’s exactly what I screamed Monday morning when I went to upload the second posting to my brand new blog. In fact, I’m sure I looked exactly like the central figure in Edvard Munch’s famous Expressionist painting

After working perfectly fine the day before, when I went to turn on our computer, it wouldn’t start…no amount of cajoling or fiddling was going to get it to open and believe me, we tried everything. The hard drive has been officially pronounced as being deader than a door nail and with it went four future postings that I had jealously hoarded.

So now it’s back to square one. This spare computer is not much more than a door stop and isn’t capable of accessing much of anything…so any photo processing is on hold…but with any luck, I’ll be up and running by next week!

Stay tuned for more behind the scenes adventures of The Meadows Collection…or check out the results at www.meadowscollection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment